Risk Management & Environment Engineering
Post Graduate degree. French National Qualification – Level 1. European Qualification Framework – Level 7. 2 or 5 years pathway.
This academic career lead to the title of Graduate Engineer of the École supérieure angevine d’informatique et de productique, specializing in Computer Science and Networks.
The courses allow students to develop broad knowledge and skills in risk management and envrionment engineering (Environment & circular economy, energy management, overall safety & crisis management, prevention of industrial and natural’s risks, QHSE, environment and energetics transition) but also, in general engineering culture (communication, foreign languages, project management, management).
The degree is accredited by the Commission des Titres d’Ingénieurs and has the EUR-ACE label.
Sept – June : Integration program, Courses & Projects on Campus
Short Program (1 month)
Technical Internship (1 month)
Sept – Feb : Courses & Projects on Campus
Exchange program in North America (5 months)
Sept – Jan : Courses & Projects on Campus
Exchange program (5 months)
Technical Internship (2 months)
Sept – Dec : Integration program, Intensive French Courses, Courses & Projects on Campus
Jan – June : Courses & Projects, on Campus, French Courses
Technical Internship (3 months)
Sept – March : Courses & Projects on Campus, French Courses
Final Year Internship (6 months)
Energy Flow Analyst
In the 4th year of your engineering program, you will specialize in :
- Engineering Sciences
- Management of organizations
- Risk Management
- International culture
- Communication & Professional Project
Environmental & energy transition
Your challenge will be to decide with circularity in mind and to design strategies that enable development in an environmentally responsible and energy sustainable context.
6 100 €
per year – Year 1/2
7 650 €
per year – Year 3/4/5
ADMISSIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- 4-years or 3-years degree
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor’s of Engineering (B.Eng)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) with professional experience
- Bachelor in the fields of risk management or environment
- European students (EU): Bachelor (L3), Master 1 (M1) or equivalent,
- Erasmus Exchange
- Application Deadlines: Application closes 15th July
- Application Process: Academic File Evaluation + Online Interview
- Erasmus: Nomination deadline : 15th Nov. for Summer program, 15th May for Winter program.
Wanna know more ?
Wanna know more ? Download our documentation !