ESAIP and SIGMA, IT services company, have signed a one-year partnership with several major objectives:
- Promote the development of training , the economy and the job market in the information technology and communications sectors
- To improve mutual understanding between the world of education and business
- Strengthen the exchanges and generate new initiatives in a spirit of openness, innovation, and within a double framework of both educational and business performance.
- Equipping the ICT sector skills it needs to meet the issues and challenges of the future.
Specifically, the company:
- communicates its internship and job offers to students and graduates,
- participates in numerous events
- collaborates in research and innovation projects,
- contribute to the development of training programs