With an ever increasing number of students from France and overseas, new hires, and a new graphic identity, esaip confirms its dynamism and the attractiveness of its pedagogical model centered on the values of the La Salle network.
- 250 new students have joined the Engineering School in Angers and Grasse
- + 35% increase compared to 2015
- 600 students on the Angers and Grasse campuses, + 20% compared to 2015
- 10% increase in international “Francophone” students
- 200% increase in “Anglophone” international students compared to 2015, including 22 Indians, 8 Chinese, plus German, Spanish, Brazilian….
- 4 new hires for the school year
- 20% increase in apprenticeships in the field of “Risk Prevention Environment”
- Anglophone engineering program: after a year of experimentation in 2015/2016, this optional pathway, which concerns 50% of our engineering students, reinforces their motivation to internationalise their skill set